- B.A.C. Horn Doctor Inc.
- Blessing With the dawning of this new millennium, Blessing Brass instruments have enjoyed a long reputation for producing high quality trumpets and trombones for over 106 years.
- C.G. Conn Home of the famous 88H professional trombone series. Offers optional slides, removeable leadpipes and a variety of bells and rotors, including the CL2000 rotor system designed by and for Christian Lindberg.
- Courtois Trombones Antoine Courtois started making brass instruments in France in 1803 and is now part of the JA Musik Group.
- Edwards Instrument Co. Edwards Instrument Co. has been producing custom interchangeable trombones since 1989. Since their inception, they have been committed to producing the finest instruments available in the industry.
- Egger Brass Instruments Egger Instruments is a Swiss company that specializes in historical instruments.
- Getzen Getzen specializes in the hand crafting of small brasswind instruments. They place emphasis on the manufacture of high quality professional, intermediate, and upper-end student line instruments.
- Greenhoe Musical Instrument Components Features of Greenhoe trombones include an invention by trombonist Ralph Sauer called The Brace, customizing Conn trombones, the Rest Bar, Sonic Suspension, and the modular Greenhoe Valve and Lever Section.
- HAAG Trombones HAAG Trombones include models from alto to cimbasso. Available valves include those made by O.E.Thayer, Hagmann and Lätzsch.
- Helmut Voigt Helmut Voigt makes trombones sinc 1951. The instrument are played in many professional orchestras (e.g. Staatskapelle Dresden, Bolschoi theatre Moscow.
- Jürgen Voigt Brass Manufacturers of German concert trombones and historical brass wind instruments, including Baroque trombones, natural trumpets and horns.
- King A complete line of trombones for the jazz musician, including the model 3B made famous by Tommy Dorsey. Look for the famous curved King bell brace on instruments played by today’s top jazzers.
- Kühnl & Hoyer Kühnl & Hoyer, based in Markt Erlbach,Bavaria, is one of the largest musical instrument manufacturers in Germany. The K&H website has information on all instruments in their line, artists, and dealers.
- Michael Rath Trombones Michael Rath specializes in handcrafted trombones. His site has a photo gallery of an instrument in production.
- O.E. Thayer Company O.E. Thayer Company, located in Oregon, has been manufacturing the Thayer axial-flow valve for trombones since 1987. Developed to improve the flow of sound through the valve of the trombone, the Thayer axial-flow valve is both lightweight and durable.
- Rheinsound Musical Instrument Co., Ltd Rheinsound is devoted to the production of superior quality trombones and is recognized as a top producer in CHINA.
- S.E. Shires Trombones The S. E. Shires Company was founded in 1995 for the sole purpose of building custom trombones of unparalleled professional quality. Steve Shires, owner and chief designer, brings his extensive background and experience as a performer and craftsman to his own workshop, devoting himself to the custom production of world class instruments.
- Schmelzer Trombones Schmelzer Trombones are made in Mönchengladbach, Germany. This site is available in both German and English.
- SD Systems SD Systems offers top-quality instrument microphones for all wind instruments.
- Thein Brass Thein creates instruments with inspiration. This fine Bremen workshop produces sounds that can be heard far beyond the city boundaries. And if you listen closely, you will hear the love that has gone into each and every instrument.
- Vincent Bach A favorite with many symphonic musicians, Bach trombones features standard models with many options including Thayer and Hagmann valves, bell materials and finishes, slides, leadpipes and engraving.
- Warburton Music Products Warburton Music Products has been producing fine Brass instrument mouthpieces since 1974. A favorite of trumpet players for years, the newest trombone pieces are being played by great players worldwide. An extensive line up of models means something for every playing situation. The factory is located just outside of Orlando, Florida.
- WILLSON Band Instruments Willson”s successful philosophy is to demand design perfection in all areas of brass instruments.